Have you ever walked into a room in your house and noticed that your carpet or upholstery feels damp, smells unpleasant and shows fuzzy, black spots?
Have you recently experienced a flood or excess water leakage in your house? If so, you probably have mold growing in your home and it's time for a mold removal treatment.
Mold grows and multiplies in damp, dark and moist areas throughout the house. If left untreated, mold growth can lead to serious health risks for you and your family, including asthma and allergies. Whether you live in a generally humid, moist area or experienced a water emergency, performing a mold removal treatment quickly will not only ensure the health in your home, but also, maintain the quality of your carpet and upholstery.
Queens Carpet Cleaner uses the best equipment and products to go beneath the surface to kill the mold spores and completely clean your carpet and upholstery. Moreover, we do it with only organic & green products and methods.
Our trained technicians first use heavy-duty moisture extractors or special drying agents to eliminate all moisture in the room. We then use sanitizing agents to kill the mold. We finish the process with a deodorizer to remove all lingering smells.
When we leave your house after a mold removal treatment, you can trust that your carpets and upholstery will be dry and completely mold free.
Clean doesn't even begin to describe my carpets after your professional cleaning treatment. My whole house looks, smells and feels fresh, renewed and rejuvenated.