Ten Good Cleaning Tips:1. Clean your wall to wall carpet as often as you can – it's critical to keep it looking good.
2. When it comes to cleaning wall-to-wall carpet, the best thing to do is call a professional cleaner.
3. Using a hair drier to dry your damage carpet will only reinforce the damage - sometimes permanently. That why you should call a professional.
4. Vacuum your floor at least once a week, and even more then that, in heavy traffic areas.
5. Rotate your area rugs at least once a month. This will keep the unavoidable wear and tear to a minimum.
6 . When possible, gently pick up or try to remove, solids and blot liquids from the rug. Time is of the essence.
7. Vacuum your rugs. With wall to wall carpeting, vacuuming gives your rugs extra life.
8. With upholstery, you should know exactly which fabric you are dealing with and research what the best method for each type of fabric is. This can be crucial, in some cases.
9. On a weekly basis, softly brush your upholstery
. Just as with vacuuming, brushing keeps its qualities for much longer.
10. When you need a professional, call a professional. This is the best way to keep your home's value, look and feel.